Right pane inconsistency?

Questions, comments and general discussion about Galleroo
snaarman

Post by snaarman » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:55 am

Hi there folks

I am well impressed with Galeroo, its a big improvement over my old Photoshop gallery page assembler thing :-)

Here's my problem. I have 100 images uploaded at my ISP using the Pratim scheme. If I view the gallery page off my local disk all is well. Click on a thumbnail and the image appears in the right pane. Good so far.

However if I download the pages and do the same thing - the selected image appears over the thumbnails, and I have to hit "back" to return to the two-pane page.

I see this in Firefox 2.0.0.16 and also in IE 6.0.2900

The other computer in the office always downloads correctly, the clicked image appears in the right hand pane. The only difference is that java is disabled on the other computer...

If I disable java on Firefox on this computer, the downloaded version seems to work. If I re-enable it the downloaded version is generally wrong. The local file version always browses correctly.

Is there a switch I need to switch??

Bear in mind I know only a little HTML and dont understand CSS at all...

Thanks in advance

Pete

snaarman

Post by snaarman » Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Some further information

I always get the correct operation (click thumbnail, image appears in right pane) with firefox if I disable JavaScript and restart Firefox.

If I enable Javascript, the image always appears over and instead of the frame arrangement

Here's the link to the gallery if anyone is interested

www.snaar.co.uk/celtic

Thanks

Pete

snaarman

Post by snaarman » Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:01 am

Note:

Have solved the problem. Please disregard all the above

:-)

Pete