A time lapse movie caption overlay

A time lapse movie caption overlay

Postby oddlot » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:31 pm

How do i remove the caption overlay... A time lapse movie caption overlay
oddlot

Re: A time lapse movie caption overlay

Postby oddlot » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:29 pm

When paying for the app, the advertisement of the app is still emblasoned across all the recorded pics/video? I cannot figure out how to remove it. All other apps place a watermark on freeware. Do I need to pay another fee? Or, am I missing something?
oddlot

Postby xyster » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:06 am

You must have turned it on by mistake. It is off by default.

When setting the time lapse parameters, tap settings (the gear button) and disable video captions.
xyster
Site Admin

Postby oddlot » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:07 am

Thank you. I used the preset for Crowds. I did go in and turn off video captions.

How do I remove the captions from existing movies?

The movies (I used the same crowd preset) with a caption, when I add it to a project, the caption is removed automatically. How does that happen?

Also, I am not as lucky to have all captions removed automatically when added to a project. The caption remains on some movies. It seems to be an intermittent issue. Or, maybe, I needed to be schooled on how to use the editor. Why is this happening?

Thanks.
oddlot

Postby oddlot » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:52 am

Hello. Would you mind answering my question? How do I remove the caption/logo from existing files?

Thanks.
oddlot

Postby xyster » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 am

The captions are part of the video and they cannot be removed from existing videos. I'm not sure why you are seeing intermittent removals. That doesn't make any sense.

As the captions are part of the video, your best bet is to trim the video files to remove the parts with the captions.
xyster
Site Admin

Return to TimeLapse