Overcharged for app via iTunes

Overcharged for app via iTunes

Postby timeslip » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:55 am

Hello,

I bought the TimeLapse Recording Unlimited option through via the in-app facility on 7th August for £1.49 (UK) but when I saw the amount withdrawn from my bank, it said £1.58.

I tried to contact Apple via their iTunes support pages and received an automated e-mail promising a reply within 24 hours but have heard nothing almost three days later.

This may seem like a trivial issue given the amount concerned but I think the significance is in the ability to withdraw more than is agreed in the transaction; after all, if this was to happen frequently, it would cream in a considerable sum. Furthermore, even though I don't think it is a problem caused by the developers, it reflects badly.

I was wondering if the developers have an avenue by which they can contact iTunes about this or perhaps an alternative means of addressing this issue.
timeslip

Re: Overcharged for app via iTunes

Postby xyster » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 am

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no knowledge or effect on Apple's charging system. However, I have heard that Apple is generally very good with these matters so I trust your issue will be resolved to your satisfaction.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.
xyster
Site Admin

Return to TimeLapse