how do I delete multiple pictures

how do I delete multiple pictures

Postby moggers » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:00 am

hey,
I've just started using the app and I was recording my son making a Lego toy. It worked really well. a couple of things happened though
1) my little girl sat in front for about 50 pictures and so I'd like to delete these but ideally not swipe each one up to delete. Is there a way to delete multiple images at once?
2) I somehow managed to put the same time lapse after the original one so I now have one that is over 2000 pictures long rather than 1000. Needless to say I'd like to delete these 1000 in a quick easy manner. The answer to the above will help so please can I delete multiple images at once? swiping up 1000 times is not an ideal evening :|

thanks
moggers

Re: how do I delete multiple pictures

Postby xyster » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:50 am

At the moment swiping each image individually is the only option. In the case of the the 1000 photos. If you catch it as you do it, you can use the undo button to remove what you just inadvertently added.

If undo is no longer available because you exited the project. Then your best bet may be to create a new project.

I know the current situation is not ideal and an upcoming update will provide a much easier and cleaner way to delete multiple images at once.
xyster
Site Admin

Re: how do I delete multiple pictures

Postby moggers » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:58 am

hey, thanks for the reply. The key thing is that I know my choices to go forward.
Thanks again for the quick reply :)
moggers

Return to TimeLapse