Unable to restore purchases

Unable to restore purchases

Postby david » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:25 am

During iOS 8.1.3 update on iPhone 5 I had to restore to factory defaults. Then I restored from a backup. TimeLapse was not restored from the backup but I was able to download the app from AppStore. Unfortunetly it came up with free version. Restore button at TimeLapse Store screen doesn't restore Pro version. I purchased the app about 1.5-2 years ago. How can I restore Pro version? Thanks, David.
david

Re: Unable to restore purchases

Postby xyster » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:27 am

It sounds like you bought the paid version of TimeLapse. In that case, simply download it again. If I am not mistaken, there should be a little cloud icon in the download button hinting that you already own the app.
xyster
Site Admin

Postby david » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:20 am

Oh, thank you. The paid version is not part of AppStore search. I got the app by direct link from add developer page. I believe it is the only way. Probably it is done intentionally. Anyway, I made another video today. Thank you for the great product!
david

Postby momoren » Wed May 06, 2015 9:57 pm

I met the same issue. After I reinstalled my iPhoned I tried to download this app again, but the system shows that I should pay again. But I paid for unlimited version already. Please help me on this.
momoren

Postby momoren » Thu May 07, 2015 1:00 am

I finnally managed to find the button to restore my purchase inside the APP. Thanks!
momoren

Return to TimeLapse