Hi at all,
I bought Timelapse some week ago, and its great!
But i miss the possibility to connect to a wifi Camera
Like Sony QX 10 or QX 30 or some devices like that.
Why the handling of a Wifi-Cam like the QX 10 would be a useful feature ?
1. you can clamp it on a piece of wood which has
the Dimension as the iPhone and than put it to a Galileo!
2. You can put the Galileo to your tripod and do the Rest with your
iPhone in your Hand
3. You can get a 64 GB SDCard Full of 18 MP shots for your
4. Your IPhone will consuming less battery Power because
It does not make fotos
5. The QX10 can be powered without Battery
by wallplug for longer Projects
I think these are some good reasons to Support wifi cameras.
Greets from Germany
- sony_cams_2_0.jpg (46.02 KiB) Viewed 14093 times