Connecting with Galileo

Connecting with Galileo

Postby Nanthasit » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:09 pm

I recently purchased a Galileo with Bluetooth connection to use with my iPhone 5S. I downloaded a free version of TimeLapse to try out if I should buy a full version. However, I could not connect the Galileo to TimeLapse app though I can connect with Motrr app just fine.

My iPhone is running iOS 9.1.

Please advise.
Nanthasit

Re: Connecting with Galileo

Postby xyster » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:58 pm

There is presently a problem with TimeLapse & Galileo. Once I get a software update from Motrr, I'll be able to create a new release of TimeLapse with the connectivity restored. Unfortunately, this out of my control and I don't know when it will happen.
xyster
Site Admin

Postby shortpause » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:35 am

Perhaps you should remove reference to 'connecting with Galileo' as it clearly doesn't at the moment. I bought it for that and you can't guarantee when, or if, it will be fixed. That's not good consumer practice.
How long until you offer buyers their money back?
shortpause

Postby xyster » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:03 am

I'm sorry for the mixup. This caught me by surprise as well. I will update the description to reflect the current problems.

I understand if you want a refund. You will need to contact Apple for a refund.
xyster
Site Admin

Postby shortpause » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:27 pm

It's mid December and still there's no connection to Galileo. Any progress on your end? It simple crashes when asked to connect to Galileo. This doesn't sound like an issue with Motrr but at your end.
shortpause

Return to TimeLapse