[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
xyster.net • View topic - Idea for a future realease

Idea for a future realease

Re: Idea for a future realease

Postby xyster » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:02 pm

That's odd behavior. You could tape the speaker...

Can you lower the volume or is it fixed at high?
xyster
Site Admin

Postby xyster » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:04 pm

With regards to the feature requests in this thread. Apple will not allow them. I've tried and these features were rejected.
xyster
Site Admin

Postby Kev » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:36 pm

can app be modified to work with new ipod Nano 5th gen (w/built in video camera)?
Kev

Postby xyster » Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:28 pm

The iPod Nano camera does not support taking still photographs.
Also, as far as I know, 'touch' apps do not run on the iPod Nano.
xyster
Site Admin

Postby Hirapuri » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello,

I would like to ask if it would be possible to make shorter intervals? What is the minimum possible? It would be great to record 1fps ... or 5fps? Of course it would be great to record 25fps in some higher resolution, than the iPhone has in video mode, but I suppose that is not possible ...

Would it be possible to fix the exposure setting?

Thank You - Hirapuri
Hirapuri

Postby xyster » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:10 pm

Please read the other posts to see explanations about the limits of the capture interval.
xyster
Site Admin

Postby nemo » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:29 pm

I hope it's ok to continue this thread with ideas and requests?

When setting the 'stop after ...' menu, it would be nice to have a summary of what's being set.

That is, if I've previously told it to snap a photo every X minutes and Y seconds, and then in this menu I say to snap Z photos, then a summary to say 'last photo after M hours'.

If I tell it to stop after 50 minutes, I'd like the summary to say 'N photos will be taken'.

I hope that makes sense? There are three ways of setting the 'stop' point, and when I choose one method to stop, I'd like to be told what the equivelant setting in the other methods are.

There is a space between those three options and the scroll wheels that could hold this information? (perhaps a template wording which holds all information: "After D hours, it will be E time, and F photos will be taken"

.../Nemo
nemo

Postby xyster » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:41 am

I'll keep the feature request in my list, thanks. What particular use or advantage do you see for this feature?
xyster
Site Admin

Postby nemo » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 pm

I like to have the full information of what I'm doing all available without having to do the math in my head...

To me, that means I want to know how many photos will be taken at what interval, at what start and what end time.

eg, if I set "photos every 2 minutes, starting at 6am, stop after 500 photos" ...quick - what time will it finish? (thinking: ok, 1000 minutes is how many hours... uhm...? (this example is 16 hours 40 minutes)

...additional information makes it easier to have all the facts about what is about to happen, meaning one can spot possible errors in the setup quickly and easily :)

(I'd almost argue that one should also be able to set 'start time', 'stop time', and 'number of photos', and let TimeLapse work out the appropriate interval automatically, but I can't think of much general use for that (specific examples I can think of, but I don't think they make good arguments, so consider this whole paragraph as nothing more than thinking out loud :)
nemo

Postby nemo » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Another idea I had yesterday while using...

Usually I want the screen darkened for the sake of battery, but sometimes I want to re-check how it's looking (due to varying light conditions, or position of camera, etc). Could there be an additional controls on the 'active' screen. ie, as well as 'stop'. A backlight toggle is the only one I have felt would be useful to me to date however.

cheers
.../Nemo
nemo

Postby Jay from BKK » Mon May 10, 2010 10:26 pm

Jay from BKK

Postby xyster » Tue May 11, 2010 7:52 am

Audio triggered start is possible.
xyster
Site Admin

Postby futurejake » Tue May 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Cheers,

I really love this app and it has been an invaluable tool. One thing that would make it even more useful, would be if the final videos that are created would be able to be graded by Movie Looks, or cut in iMovie (mobile) and Vimeo. I have no idea how hard that might be, but it would complete the workflow for capturing, grading, cropping and uploading great shots.

http://prevailingcity.com/2011/05/09/th ... -eastland/
futurejake

Postby xyster » Tue May 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi,

Thank you for the excellent feedback and the video.

I'm not sure I understand what you are requesting. The final video created by TimeLapse gets saved to the camera roll. Any app that can access videos in the camera roll can then edit it. iMovie mobile, for example, will let you select videos from the camera roll for editing.

Does this answer your question? If not, can you provide an example of what you are trying to do?
xyster
Site Admin

Previous

Return to TimeLapse