unable to quit!

drdroom

unable to quit!

Post by drdroom » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:53 pm

I've made about twenty four videos on my iphone 4S & today I have a new problem. When I go to finish there is no "done" button. I can press the main iphone Nav button and go do something else, but whenever I go back to Timelapse the last project is still active. Available buttons are Top Left: flashlight, Top Right: camera rotate, Bottom Left: Auto with an eye shape, Bottom center: Grid, Bottom Right: Auto with a half dark/ half light circle. Then I have the Camera Timer and the camera button. That's it!

xyster
Site Admin

Re: unable to quit!

Post by xyster » Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:45 pm

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with an app. Unfortunately, from your description, it seems you are using a different app and not TimeLapse. I encourage you to try out TimeLapse, free, here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/timelaps ... 86984?mt=8

drdroom

Post by drdroom » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:16 am

I guarantee it's Timelapse!

xyster
Site Admin

Post by xyster » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:24 am

TimeLapse does not have a "done" button, projects, a flashlight button, a half light half dark circle symbol, a camera timer icon or a camera button.
Can you provide a screenshot of the app when it is stuck?

The steps to create the screenshot:
1. Run the app.
2. Press the main nav button and the top power button at once momentarily and release.

This should flash the screen and you should have a new screenshot in your device's camera roll. Upload the screenshot here.

drdroom

Post by drdroom » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 am

I can get to the Camera Timer screen. For ID purposes I will describe it: Top Bar: "Camera Timer", Blue 'Cancel' button. Below that, "Interval" (default is 5 seconds).Text: "The snapshot interval in seconds." Below that, "Image Count" (default is 100). Text: "The automation will stop after the specified amount of images have been taken. Enter 0 if the automation should never stop." Below that, "Autostart" (default is ON). Text: "The timer will start as soon as the start button was clicked. If autostart is disabled, the timer will be armed and start when the camera button is clicked." Bottom bar: Large blue button: "Start Camera Timer".

This description must include elements unique to the program, no? Working on the screenshot...

drdroom

Post by drdroom » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:40 am

Sorry, how do I upload the photo?

drdroom

Post by drdroom » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:12 am

Hmm. Looked at screenshots on your DL page and it doesn't look like the same program. But mine calls itself "Timelapse". It is not "iTimelapse".

drdroom

Post by drdroom » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:16 am

Ooops. It is Timelapse Pro. I had meant to get Timelapse, I think. Thanks for your time, sorry!

xyster
Site Admin

Post by xyster » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 am

No problem. I encourage you to check out the real (and original) TimeLapse here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/timelaps ... 86984?mt=8