Where are the single photos stored ?

Rjalex

Where are the single photos stored ?

Post by Rjalex » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 am

I like the built-in capability to produce the movie, but if for some reason I would like to import the single shots on my iMac for example to pre-process all of them with Lightroom, where are the photos stored ?

If any of the people reading use Mac OS could they suggest if iMovie would be enough to build the movie from the original photos (at 25 fps) and edit the movie a little ?

Thank you in advance.

xyster
Site Admin

Re: Where are the single photos stored ?

Post by xyster » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 am

Individual photos can be stored in two places. In the device's camera roll (like most other photo apps) and/or in the app for iTunes 'File Sharing', you access the photos as explained here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4094

The File Sharing options is typically faster and doesn't clutter your camera roll but requires the use of iTunes.

Rjalex

Re: Where are the single photos stored ?

Post by Rjalex » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 am

Aw ok. We had not understood each other :-) I had the menu in "express" and did not see that the photos were DISCARDED after making the movie. Now I see exactly what you have been saying and can enable saving them in either way you stated. I will now go buy your full version since I think this is a GREAT little toy (only calling it so in comparison with high end gear) and the support very good.
Take care
Robert