Re- download TimeLapse

Iulian

Re- download TimeLapse

Post by Iulian » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Dear Sirs,
I had a crush of my PC then performed a erroneous sync of my iPhone so most of my purchases were gone. I have downloaded again all my purchases then sync back to the iPhone. All went fine with the exception of the TimeLapse paid version. Only the free version downloaded however the paid version that I have previously purchased it was not. Kindly advise of the way to recover it
Thank you

xyster
Site Admin

Re: Re- download TimeLapse

Post by xyster » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:22 pm

Do you mean the unlimited purchase available in TimeLapse - Free?

If so, purchasing the unlimited TimeLapse in the app again will be free. Depending on the version of TimeLapse - Free you have you may also tap the Restore button in the in-app store to restore your purchases for free.
Similarly, if you purchased the non-free Timelapse in iTunes, downloading it again will be free as well.

Iulian

Post by Iulian » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:32 am

Dear Sir,

My Apple purchase history show "TimeLapse - Free, TimeLapse Unlimited" with the corresponding 1.59 Euros that was debited from my card. Yet, when downloading again all my purchases, only the free version is downloaded. When browsing for the TimeLapse Unlimited it shows me that I have to re-buy it.
I had contacted Apple support that was saying that this might be the kind of app that is not available for replenish. So in different words once in gone I might need to buy it again.They directed me to you.

Best regards,
Iulian Gabriel Iancu

xyster
Site Admin

Post by xyster » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am

Do not worry. It will be free. Press the 'buy' or 'restore' button. It will tell you that you have already purchased it and will download it again for free. I promise.

Press the button marked in the photo.
Attachments
IMG_7276.PNG
IMG_7276.PNG (46.38 KiB) Viewed 15590 times

Iulian

Post by Iulian » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:44 am

Hello again,

I had reviewed an article that I was given from Apple support in regards to In App purchase. I had successfully re- acquired the license the and that was for free.
Thank you and apologize for the confusion.

Best regards,
Iulian Gabriel Iancu

xyster
Site Admin

Post by xyster » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:52 am

No problems. Enjoy TimeLapse!